Joint Aid is a high specification complementary feed supplement for all dogs. Manufactured as very palatable 2mm pellets for quick and easy feeding; it provides a combination of 13 active nutraceuticals to maintain healthy joints and aid freedom of movement regardless of age, size and level of exercise.
When should I feed Joint Aid to my dog?
Joint Aid can be fed to all dogs from any age at the General Support level to maintain freedom of movement throughout their lives. For elderly and working dogs showing signs of restricted movement, Joint Aid is recommended to be fed at the Full Support level.
What are the key benefits of using Joint Aid for Dogs?
- Maintains flexibility of movement in all working and pet dogs.
- Supports the natural regeneration of cartilage and synovial fluid.
- Helps maintain the natural anti-inflammatory actions of the dog's metabolism.
- Contains high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health and performance.
- Contains 13 active nutraceuticals, including: chondroitin, collagen matrix, curcumin, glucosamine, glutamine, hemp oil derived omega 3 fatty acids, MSM, vitamin C and a blend of galactolipid emulsifiers, tocotrienol antioxidants, beta glucans and phospholipids.
- Contains the Oatinol Delivery System to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption of essential nutricines, vitamins and trace elements.
- Wheat gluten free.
- A 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
- Manufactured as very palatable and easily digested 2mm pellets; perfect for mixing with the dog's normal feed.
- Quick and easy to feed.