It is important to establish a regular flea control routine for animals and the household. Pets who spend a lot of time outside are especially at risk from fleas and ticks.Beaphar FIPROtec COMBO Spot On Solution contains Fipronil and the insect growth regulator S-methoprene which not only kills adult fleas, ticks and biting lice but also interrupts the flea life cycle therefore preventing any exposed eggs and/or larvae from developing in your home.How To Use
- Before use, read the package leaflet for full instructions and all warnings, including user warnings.
- Hold the pipette in an upright position, twist and pull the cap off.
- Turn the cap around and place the other end of the cap back on the pipette.
- Push and twist the cap to break the seal, then remove the cap from the pipette.
- Part the coat on the back of the animal at the base of the neck in front of the shoulder blades until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the pipette onto the skin and squeeze the pipette several times to empty its contents completely and directly onto the skin in one spot.
- Do not reapply more often than at four weekly intervals.
- For animal treatment only.
FIPROtec COMBO for Dogs kills fleas for up to 8 weeks and ticks for up to 4 weeks and prevents any exposed eggs and/or larvae from developing in your home for up to 8 weeks.Small DogContains: 67mg Fipronil, 60.3mg S-methoprene.Suitable for dogs over 8 weeks of age and weighing 2-10kg.Medium DogContains: 134mg Fipronil, 120.6mg S-methoprene.Suitable for dogs over 8 weeks of age and weighing 10-20kg.Large DogContains: 268mg Fipronil, 241.2mg S-methoprene.Suitable for dogs over 8 weeks of age and weighing over 20kg.
FIPROtec COMBO Spot On Solution for Medium Dogs 10-20 kg
£8.99 Regular Price